9 Top Anti Aging Tips
- Sleep 8 hours a day. The body needs time to recuperate after a long day. Think of this as a rejuvenation process.
- Eat every 3 to 4 hours. It improves the rate in which metabolism digests food causing the body to function better and burn more calories.
- Build those muscles. Muscles help support the body weight, organs and bones. Let’s work on keeping them healthy!
- Improve cardiovascular health. The heart is the most important muscle in the body-without it, we’re nothing! Let’s train aerobically 20 minutes a day to keep it rockin’
- Eat Successfully. Feed the body with the best quality calories. Such as whole grains, vegetables, fruits, lean proteins and healthy fats. After all, our body is all we truly have.
- Consume lots of water. The body is made 70% of water, some of this water is used through the day. Therefore, we must replenish it. Consume half your body weight in ounces of water daily.
- Relax. When we’re stressed out our hormones are not in balance causing the body to function backwards which speeds the aging process. Take a few seconds to take a deep breath and relax every day.
- Finding the passion. When we know what we’re passionate about we’re more likely to do it. Finding and doing what you love is essential to staying mentally and emotionally young.
- Separate from negative people. When we surround ourselves with those who bring us down we’re allowing negativity in our life. Say goodbye to pessimism to make room for positivism which is the number one builder of youth.
We only have one life to live…let’s make it an awesome one!
By: Adriana Martin